An image of why God has brought me here

An image of why God has brought me here
Meet Elvis. His smile is the defintion of joy. This is just one of the many faces you are praying for

Saturday, May 23, 2009

"I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane......"

I can't believe its time to say goodbye!!!!!! Tomorrow is my final day in Kampala, and then we will be flying out early Monday morning to JoBurg for our debrief! Tomorrow will be an incredibly hard day, but I know the Lord will be sufficient for us. And, honestly, I am thankful it will be hard to say goodbye..because it represents the love that I have grown for my brothers and sisters in Christ here.

I know I haven't updated the blog in awhile, but please know that there is an INCREDIBLE PRAISE REPORT COMING SOON!! With all of the emotions of saying goodbye, I just know right now I couldn't do these last few weeks justice. So, within the next week--- it will surely come!

For now, thank you all so much for your support and encouragement! YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE BLESSING!!!

Can't wait to be able to write about these last couple of weeks!!!! And see you in Texas!!!! I'll be leaving JoBurg Friday (5/29) and arrive in Dallas, Texas on Saturday (5/30) at 2 pm!!!

I actually can't even believe I'm typing this! What an incredible adventure this has been... but how sweet it will be to be home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you sweet friend!!!